All my new stuff is here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytoosmall

In Runtime
I am sitting at work staring at all my stuff, can't wait to get home and assemble this beast...

Evga 680i mobo

crucial ballistix ddr2 1000

(2)-8800GTX's

PC Power and Cooling 1 Kilowatt PSU

Zalman 9500

Silverstone TJ09 with 3 more Sythe Ninja 120mm fans for install

E6600

LG 18x DVD burner

My 2 raptors and my XFi card from my old comp....plus my trusty floppy drive for the raid drivers....

I think that is everything. Got my 30" Dell LCD arriving tomorrow. So pumped for some better Oblivion and COH action. I'll let everyone know how it overclocks and hopefully get some pics of this beast up. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

nice system... you'll push it to its limits in about a year when games need that much... LOL (2 GTX's... whoa) but have fun, I know I would

I was waiting for that comment. The monitor support 2550x1600, which means that I will be putting 2 gtx's to use right away. In fact, I don't think I can play every game out right now, at that rez, with everything on max, even with these cards. If I was not getting that monitor I would have only gotten one. But also, I always sell my vid cards on ebay about a year after I get them (6800gt's, 7900gt's), and I recoup the cost of one of them, plus a little more, every time. So essentially I play with them for a year, for less than the cost of one. So it works out.

hey have you assembled that system of yours yet and how is it. I am planning on getting the same mobo as you the Evga 680i. I have been hearing some comments about it not functioning well. So I would like to hear your opinion on it and is it worth buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom