NTVDM HUGE chain of problems - NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulRaiderX said:
OK so I just reformatted the other partition of my harddrive, the one where I just recently installed Windows onto. I still ran into the NTVDM error when I tried booting up, and when I ran the Windows XP installation again, it wouldn't let me install to the EISA partition.

Yeah i did read that. but I wanted you to retry a fix again on the original partition, not reinstall on there. since you can't reinstall on eisa part. till you reformat. plus you can't reformat till you get info off of there. plus you can't put a working full legal form of xp on till you get your own disk. You can't get info off of there till you slave to another pc.

external hdd. You could install xp on there from friends cd. erase the other os off your hdd. get pc to boot from external hdd. pull your hdd out ofr pc on back is a jumper also should be a diagram on how to set to slave. put back in. boot up, your hard drive should be able to be accessed by windows on another drive.

MAYBE.

I've only ever slaved a hdd on the same ide cable so I have no idea if it's gonna work. worth a shot if you need that info bad enough.

Goodluck.

Uuuh... I've never actually touched the inside of a PC in such a way (not to sound wrong or anything), so I really have no idea what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom