NTVDM HUGE chain of problems - NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I just reformatted the other partition of my harddrive, the one where I just recently installed Windows onto. I still ran into the NTVDM error when I tried booting up, and when I ran the Windows XP installation again, it wouldn't let me install to the EISA partition.

Meaning that I need to get rid of the EISA Partition so I can restore my OS back to my original XP Home and gain control of my files again.

Please guys someone help me I have a lot of homework over the Christmas break and all my information is on C1, as well as many of the programs I need to use.

Pull that drive out of your puter and take it to a friends house and back up your data. You will not be able to fix what you have done without destroying the data. If you cannot read the drive on your friends computer you will needs to run data recovery software on that drive to retrive your data.

http://www.runtime.org/

When your system boots, does windows show two installation choices at POST?

What exactly do you mean by two installation choices? Do you mean which Windows it asks me to boot up?

Yes that's what he means.

SoulRaiderX said:
Please guys someone help me I have a lot of homework over the Christmas break and all my information is on C1, as well as many of the programs I need to use.

Did you try slaving your hard drive to get info off yet.

if you only have one pc how are you online?

You ain't gonna fix that partition without a valid copy of Win.

As previously stated in my first post, I somehow managed to install a seperate Windows XP onto the second partition of my harddrive. Right now, I'm running that XP, but it will be expiring in 30 days, which is why I need my other partition back, because it has my other OS.
And yes, I do have a Wii with an Opera Browser, but I don't use it here due to the nature of my lengthy messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom