New build...SO friggin excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared17

In Runtime
Hey everyone, well I'm finally down to one last thing to buy from my build, which depending on what I get paid, I should be able to pick up this weekend, which would be my video card. Thus far for xmas I have got my ram, cpu, and heatsink.

Now I know your all probably thinking, " What in the world did he get?"

Well I will tell you :p. My ram is a 1 Gig stick of Corsair value ram at 667mhz(didn't really have a say in that gift lol), the cpu is none other than an E6300, and my heatsink/cpu cooler is a Silverstone Nitrogon NT06:D. So right now I'm freaking out because I REALLY want to get this thing together, but I have to wait on the gosh darn video card haha. Which by the way will be a 7900GS.

This really is a pointless thread, but I just had to get this excitement out haha.

Post some pics when your done. :freak: :)

What type of case are u gonna be using?

I was feeling the same way today :) Waiting for the FedEx guy to come with my stuff. Now all I need is my RAM which I have to wait till friday to get :( You could put everything together so when you get your video card you can just stick it in and go. Thats what I did. :) I totally feel your excitement though :)

I will definatly try and post pics, no worries there haha. I'll be using an NZXT Apollo case, which I already have.

I was considering putting it together and then just slapping in the video card, but I would rather just do it all at once, I'd feel more comfortable that way anyways lol.

So the computer is all together:D, pics will be posted tomorrow, hopefully. DOn't have much time tonight, otherwise I would post them.

I went down to Staples and ordered the 7900 GS, and I was extremely ****ed to hear that it will be taking over a week to get hear. THe estimated date is the 7th, which really floors me. But I guess I will just have to be patient, because I know it will be worth the wait when it is all said and done:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom